Treat your bridesmaids with beautiful jewellery to wear on the big day and after!
A sparkly 10mm Swarovksi heart hangs from a sterling silver chain to make an elegant pendant available in your own wedding colours. Team this with matching 10mm heart earrings and add a beaded bracelet for the complete the set. Colour shown is Heliotrope.
This elegant jewellery showcases your bridal colours and is a great way to ask someone to be your bridesmaid, or thank them for putting in the work.
You can choose a two piece set (pendant and earrings) or a three piece set to include the bracelet.
Your two piece set will be presented on high quality card with a personalised message of your choice (we can add your wedding date too)
The three piece set is presented in a white box with a personalised gift tag with your choice of wording. Choose from the following options for either set:
A. [NAME] Will you help me tie the knot?
B. [NAME] Will you be my Bridesmaid?
C. [NAME] Will you be my Flower Girl?
D. [NAME] Will you be my Maid of Honour?
E. [NAME] Thank you for helping me tie the knot
F. [NAME] Thank you for being my Bridesmaid
G. [NAME] Thank you for being my Flower Girl
H. [NAME] Thank you for being my Maid of Honour
I. [NAME] Are you ready for Team Wedding?
J. Your own words
As well as a wonderful gift for Bridesmaids, this set will make a great prom or birthday gift too!
To complete your order, just add your chosen colour in the personalise box below along with your wedding date and (if you have selected your own words), your choice of message.
IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS LISTING ON OUR WEBSITE RATHER THAN OUR ETSY PAGE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE PERSONALISATION BOX, SO PLEASE MESSAGE US WITH THESE DETAILS.
Finally, we know how expensive weddings can be, so we've Sizes shown are for adults but the design can be adapted for children, just ask!
We are back to our original despatch times! However, we have heard of items taking longer to reach customers once posted. If you need your order by a specific date, please do let us know and we will do our best to post it with additional time to spare!
5-7 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information we collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• When it is needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as Royal Mail. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of personal information outside of the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we need to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, Little Lockets London is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via Etsy.